LAST UPDATED ON 01/10/2021
“Your Personal information and data are safe with us “
WHO ARE WE
The Website is developed to offer the best services in the dance sector including online dance tutorials whether free or paid, choose the best dance mentor to improve your dance skills, choose the dance type of your choice to learn online. The website is owned and maintained by Dance Hoard having its registered office at Fatorda, Goa.
VOLUNTARY INFORMATION COLLECTION –
When you use our website or visit us at the dance studio at Dance Hoard, Fatorda, Goa interact with us online-offline, the following information is collected from you only if given voluntarily at your option.
- .When you sign up, contact us through support email id, drop us the message through our website, call on our helpline number, we collect information provided by you to us which includes Full Name, Location, Email address, Contact number, Identity card details, Gender, Age/Date of birth
- When you wish to process the payment with us for the purchase of our services, our payment gateway Razorpay will collect your bank details like bank account number, bank name, IFSC, Branch, credit/debit card details.
- When you approach us through the contact number provided on the website, for career options, jobs, employment as the dance mentor we collect information like certifications, qualifications, and experience references including identity details as mentioned above.
- When you upload images for your account, upload video, you give us access to your Photo gallery, camera, and videos.
- Any other personal information voluntarily provided by you over call, email, messages on message box or otherwise, personal meets, etc.
The above information may overlap each other and be collected from sources such as our partners or third-party platforms (i.e. social networking services), websites, and through our direct marketing campaigns or other communications, as well as, when you purchase our products, subscribe to our services and offers, enter into one of our promotions.
PROCESSING /USE OF VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
The information voluntarily provided by you is used and is needed as follows–
- To give access to Online Dance classes based on the type of membership.
- To process your service requests of enrolment& renewal of memberships.
- To identify you to process your requests, to respond to the service requests made to us by you.
- To process your service requests of discounts, promotions.
- To identify you and maintain your account for better services.
- To process your payments
- To process employment request
- To use the profile image for record-keeping till your account subsists with us.
- To process your instructions and for the services
- To process your instructions and for the services/employment
- To provide technical software support
- For business management and planning, including accounting and auditing
- To prevent fraud and other crime, claims, and liabilities;
- To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and
- To use your personal information to minimize the danger to you or others if we reasonably believe that there is an inherent security or product issue that we must either disclose to you or the authorities and the use of your information will prevent or potentially.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
The personal information as mentioned above and collected from you may be shared by us for the following purposes and to such entities –
- Our dance instructors and mentors
- Cloud services, Hosting services
- Third-party service providers from whom we have taken services for our software & they required access to our collected payment Gateway.
- Analytics tools, to whomsoever we have assigned work contracts.
- Advertising networks/marketing agencies, to whomsoever we have assigned work contracts.
- Third-party SDK (software development kit )
- Our employees, directors, managers
- Our Affiliates and partners
- IT service providers – from whom we have taken services for our software & they required access to our collected data
- Accepted directly by the Payment gateway, -Paytm, Google Pay, WhatsApp, RazorPay
- UPI payments
- our co-sponsor companies to provide co-sponsored or co-branded promotions, products, prize draws, competitions or contests, and services
- Third-party service providers credit card billing, reservations services, call center services, mailing of promotional material.
- Shared with our employees, IT service providers for training and development purposes
- with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors, and business contacts to assist us to better manage, support, or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- with any other party at your consenter your direction
Data from Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp including your name, your social network account username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, videos you share, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Application.
These parties are contractually prohibited from using personal information for any purpose other than those specified by us. We expressly prohibit the sale or transfer of any information to any party outside of Mum’s kitchen by such service providers.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THE VOLUNTARY INFORMATION
We retain your identity-related information till we provide you with our services or till we see you as the potential customer requiring our services. Our payment gateway will retain your bank details till the completion of the payment transaction / as mandated by the law. The details given for the purposes of career prospects are retained till it is required by us to complete the interview process or till you remain in our employment as the case may be. The images and videos as uploaded by you retain till you delete them yourself. The Geo-location is retained till the delivery service is completed. Any other information is retained till we see you as the potential customer to deliver our services to you. The information collected from you will not be retained for the period and purpose for which it was collected and retained.
DELETION, ANONYMIZATION OF INFORMATION
The information collected from you is deleted once the purpose and period are over. However considering the business expansion need, the information such as service preferences, purchase type, quantity, value is anonymized or pseudonymized where such aggregated information does not identify a specific person and is not personal information, which is used for a variety of functions, including measuring users interest in and use of our services, conducting internal analysis, data analytics, and research. We may also share anonymized or aggregated information with third parties for our or their purposes, but none of this information can be used to identify you or determine anything else personal about you.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED –
We may use our SDK, and other similar tracking technologies to gather the following technical information from you automatically non-voluntarily when you visit our website –
Log Information– browser type, other system settings, the language of your system, browser name, Internet service providers, device software platform, firmware information, browser versions, search terms, any advertisement you clicked, web server, Advertisement ID, the page you visited before navigating to our Site;
Device Information – mobile device model, domain, type of device, unique device identifier, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device.
Location Information – the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, you can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features;
Information We Collect From Other Sources – We may also obtain personal data from the third-party service providers, Affiliates, Independent Partners, Associate Partners may collect information about you from other companies and organizations, including public databases, social media platforms, our third-party marketing partners, or various independent purchasing organizations
HOW DO WE USE THE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We use the technical Information data for our legitimate interests of (i) operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing, and improving our website and how we offer it; (ii) enhancing your experience; (iii) our legitimate interests in auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow; and (iv) protect the security of the software product. If we use third-party cookies on our software product, we will obtain your consent., (v) To conduct data analytics studies to review and better understand customer satisfaction and needs;
HOW DO WE SHARE TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We may share certain identifiers and technical data, including Advertising IDs and IP addresses collected by us (as detailed above) with our advertising Business Partners and service providers, to operate and improve our business, providing the Site or Advertising Services, as well as to detect fraud, security or technical issues in connection with the Site or Advertising Services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH REGULATORY AUTHORITY
We may share all information(personal/non-personal/technical) with law enforcement agencies pursuant to lawful requests for information, and otherwise as required under any law applicable at the given time, both in India and outside India, to comply with applicable laws or respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities or to comply with valid legal process, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property or to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain or to respond to an emergency.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN TECHNICAL INFORMATION
The technical information does not identify you but only your device and is retained as long as needed to provide and improve our Advertising Services, analytical services, or business expansion. Your personal data will be retained in a form that enables us to identify you for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and used. Your personal data may be retained in certain files for a period of time as required by applicable law and following our data retention policies to comply with such financial or legal requirements, to properly resolve disputes, or to troubleshoot problems.
OPT-OUT DATA COLLECTION
We use the information we collect with your consent (if required by applicable law) for the following purposes: to send you emails or text messages about our services, competitions, offers, promotions, or special events we believe may interest you; provide location-based services.
If we possess your contact information, we may want to keep you posted about our services, and events, the latest videos through email, messages, and calls. Should you prefer not to keep up to date with news and the latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email mentioned below or contact us through our website. However, such withholding of information or withdrawal of consent may result in us not being able to provide services and facilities.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the website. These companies may use information about your visits to the website and other websites that are contained in web cookies to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you opt out of the promotional activities, it doesn’t mean you will no longer receive ads from us or our Business Partners, it only means that these ads are not personalized to your preferences.
Most web browsers include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
Consequences of not providing the information –
The above-mentioned information is purely optional and voluntary. If you do not provide such information, the purpose for which we collect it will not be completed; for example, no payments can be initiated by us if no bank details are provided by you.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
Users may find advertising or other content on our website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our software product.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s terms and policies.
Since we do not control the privacy policies of third parties or other individual’s actions, you are subject to the privacy policies of that third party or those individuals. We encourage you to be sure the recipients are authenticated to your satisfaction before you send them any documents or sensitive information.
HOW WE HANDLE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS/CHILDREN
Our services take children’s privacy seriously. If you are below the age of 18 years, you are strictly advised to access our software product under parental supervision. You warrant us that you are above age 18 years (if EU based the 13 years above) and accessing our software product. Our product and services (including our website) are not designed for or marketed to minors. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from minor’s or allow them to use our services. If you are a minor, please do not attempt to access our software platform, use our services or submit any personal information through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 18, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
OVERSEAS TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our service provider and affiliates such as cloud services, software development firms, are based in India. Your personal data will be transferred to and stored at, locations in India. In case of any engagement of an overseas partner or affiliate by us to whom we share your personal data in the future, you agree to such overseas transfer and provide your specific consent for it.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE FOLLOW FOR DATA PROTECTION
Employee, Affiliates, and service providers – We contractually bind our employee, third party services, Affiliates, and service providers to whom we pass on the information, to take, reasonable precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Access to your personal information is restricted to prevent unauthorized access, modification, or misuse, and such access is only granted to our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis.
Physical access to the data –
We store our data in shared cloud hosting and the emails received on the email server of Google. Access to the cloud services and emails is available solely to authorized individuals such as employees.
System security –
We ensure that all the data storage is password protected without any auto-fill facility or records of the same being kept other than with the authorized persons. We ensure that such passwords are routinely changed. Apart from the above, we ensure security measures regarding hardware and software, including firewalls and anti-virus software to protect against malicious software, data encryption.
We conduct a self‐assessment of relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this policy annually for any violation of this policy which will be subject to disciplinary actions. We investigate and attempt to resolve complaints regarding the use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with this Policy.
We further employ the following security measures –
- Secured shared hosting service –
- SSL attached to the domain name -It is a standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details. It uses encryption algorithms to scramble data in transit, preventing hackers from reading it as it is sent over the connection.
- Access control implemented through Login using secure password & social login
Security Breach Management –
In case any security breach comes across and is made known to us, we report the same to the CERT-IN as soon as possible within 72 hours.
Your Responsibility And Cooperation –
For your own privacy protection, we advise you not to include sensitive personal information in any conversations, calls, emails, messages, you may send to us. Please do not send credit card numbers or any sensitive personal information to us via email.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE
The user has the right to obtain from us the erasure, review, update of personal without undue delay and we shall hold the obligation towards your requests where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed
- the personal data have to be erased;
- Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the user has the right to object at any time to processing personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- The user has the right to request us for a copy of personal data collected from him, upon payment of fees
You can also request to modify information that cannot be amended or deleted through the application by writing to us at the email mentioned below or by chatting with us in the suggestion box provided on the page.
The user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your information because:
– We have a contract with you
– You would have given us access permission to do so
– We must have provided services to you after you have purchased something from us
– We must have provided services to you because you have taken one of our offers
– To comply with the law.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any queries related to our services, you may contact us at email@example.com or our grievance officer, to take the required action, to resolve the queries or requests related to our platform. We shall process the resolution of queries.
Name: Suresh Nayak
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Office: Shop no. 4, Virgo Apartment, Murida, Fatorda, Goa.